Like most organisations, Transport for NSW is under pressure to achieve more, in less time, using fewer resources.
To see how they could improve their project management performance they came to blueVisions for an assessment of their current project management system and its effectiveness. Their story shows how blueVisions and its training division, the Institute of Management, provided a varied and holistic response to meet their needs. If you see parallels to your organisation’s situation we would welcome an exploratory meeting to see how we may assist you.
The first step was an assessment to discover:
- Who was using the project methodology in place and how effective it was in supporting project managers?
- What education and support services were needed to ensure the team received value from the methodology?
- How to effect cultural change to empower project management world class practice.
The assessment of current practices was carried out on time and to budget. It resulted in a range of recommendations currently been implemented.
blueVision’s staff have been contracted for major transport projects involving rolling stock, infrastructure and technology. Projects range in value from several hundred million to close to $4 billion with services including P6 Scheduling, Risk Management, Budgeting and Cost Control, Reporting and Financial Forecasting.
The associated Institute of Management provided staff training for:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management
These courses were taught by seasoned project management professionals, who understand the real world issues and how to overcome them.
If you would like greater certainty over your projects’ success, please contact us for an obligation free initial discussion.
E: [email protected]
T; +61 2 8908 9888